High Purity Wg-Stdo Psa Oxygen Generator with Excellent Performance
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-5,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-5,000,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HL-WG- STDO
- Noise Level: Low
- Purity: 93±2%
- Purifying Technology: Activated Carbon
- Structure: Floor Standing
- Outlet Pressure: 0.1-0.8MPa
- Transport Package: Plywood Case Packaging
- Origin: Guangdong
- Certification: ISO9001, UL, RoHS, CE, ISO
- Voltage: 220V
- Usage: Home, Industry, Medical, Engineering
- Type: Activated Carbon
- Capacity: 3~3000nm3/H
- Trademark: HUILIN
- Specification: Certificate: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8419601900
1 Adopt human-based man-machine interface and intelligent control to make simple operation and supply qualified oxygen gas quickly.
2.High-efficiency filling of molecular sieve makes tighter, firmer and longer service life.
3.Adopt SIMENS and OMPON PLC controller and automatic switch system with German BURKERT pneumatic valves make the operation more stable.
4.Pressure, purity and flow are stable and adjustable can meet different requirements of customers.
5.Totally enclosed design, compact structure, nice appearance, and small occupation area.
Oxygen generator applications
1. Ferrous metallurgy: For electric furnace steel making ,blast furnace iron making,cupola oxygen blasting and heating and cutting, etc
2. Non-ferrous metal refinery: It can improve productivity and reduce energy cost, also protect our environment.
3. Water process: For oxygen aeration active mud process, reaeration of surface water. fish farming,industrial oxidation process, humid oxygenation.
4. Others: Chemical industry production, solid garbage burning, concrete production, glass manufacturing...etc.
5. Customized equipment with pressure high upto 100bar, 120 bar, 150 bar, 200bar and 250 bar are available for cylinder filling.
6. Medcial-grade O2 gas can be obtained by equipping extra purifying device for removing bacteria, dust and odor.
| Air consumption|