High Quality Liquid Nitrogen Generator
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Hl-Wg-SMT Nitrogen Equipment Wooden Case Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WG
- Certification: CE, TLC, ISO, CCC
- Standard: Standard
- Gox Purity (O2): 99.6%
- GaN Purity(O2): Ppm ≤10
- Lar Purity (Ar): 99.999%
- Specification: Certificate: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8419601900
- Gas Source: Gas
- Power: 0.1~20000kw
- Gox Flow: 10--10000nm3/H
- GaN Flow: 20--20000nm3/H
- Lar Flow: 0--300 Nm3/H
- Trademark: HUILIN
- Origin: Guangdong
Technology an overview
The oxygen generating equipment adopts normal temperature molecular sieve purification process, gas bearing turbine expander provide required cooling capacity, the twin towers rectifying, full rectify and produce argon with structured packing technique. And set up the liquid storage evaporation system, product compression system. Package unit completed by DCS system, the control of process and technology follows the most advanced and the most common international practice, and implement on the premise of the stable operation of design patterns.
Cryogenic air separation equipment can provide liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon and other gas, it can be meet the needs of the users.
GOX flow Nm3/h 10--10000
GOX purity %(O2) 99.6
GAN flow Nm3/h 20--20000
GAN purity ppm(O2) ≤10
The plant adopts the technics of gas bearing and booster expansion, and reasonable process combination, which improve the extraction efficiency and lower power consumption. It has the feature of low power consumption, stable operation and convenient maintenance and so on. It is used widely in mechanism, metallurgy, petro-chemical and chemical fibre industry and so on.
The features of the plant as follows:
1. It adopts double bed molecular sieve purifier, shorten activation time and prolong the life of molecular sieve.
2. It adopts booster expansion turbine with gas bearing.
3. High efficiency rectification column which makes the extraction efficiency of nitrogen rank first inland.
4. It adopts Siemens PLC control system and is controlled in the central control room.
5. Cold box is designed in fission structure, which is sent to site after assemble completey in order to reduce workload in site.
| O2 output|
| O2 Purity|
| N2 output|
| N2 Purity|
| LAr Purity|
| Running cycle|